I’ve been rocking out to some classic Bosstones lately, and I gotta say, these guys have still got it. This is from later in their career when Chris Rhodes (formally of Spring Heeled Jack) had joined up and started adding to the writing duties w/ the rest of the group. One of the things I always liked about the band is that it was seriously no one person’s band, everyone wrote and added their distinct flavor to the Bosstones stew. This song holds up as classic Bosstones to me as any thing off of “Don’t Know How to Party” or “Devil’s Night Out”.
- Weathering #WildStorm covers the emotional end of the "Fire from Heaven" crossover with #Deathblow v1 #29 by Choi,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @heytherejeffro: This is the kinda bullshit you pull when you're trying to set up a Stone Cold Stunner on Raw in 1999. https://t.co/cxOw… 8 hours ago
- WTF Comics industry? Really!? Get yr stuff together @DarkHorseComics! @RaeBeta, keep being rad! portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2018/… #Comics 8 hours ago
- I have an acquaintance on facebook who's always defending Trump, his worst policies and kinda racist stuff. Then sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Just found out a female donkey is called a "jenny ass" & I can't stop giggling about it. 1 day ago