I’ve been rocking out to some classic Bosstones lately, and I gotta say, these guys have still got it. This is from later in their career when Chris Rhodes (formally of Spring Heeled Jack) had joined up and started adding to the writing duties w/ the rest of the group. One of the things I always liked about the band is that it was seriously no one person’s band, everyone wrote and added their distinct flavor to the Bosstones stew. This song holds up as classic Bosstones to me as any thing off of “Don’t Know How to Party” or “Devil’s Night Out”.
- My pal Joseph got to talk to Keith Giffen about WildStorm Midnighter, the Authority and Lobo, check it out! twitter.com/Jthuconn/statu… 1 day ago
- Can I just call a "bye week" on my blog & podcast this week? Too busy playing West of Loathing from @asym in my free time right now! 2 days ago
- RT @MattBors: Compare 4 Chan today with Lee Atwater, advisor to Reagan and Bush I. This is the DNA of the Republican Party. https://t.co/vf… 2 days ago
- Covering the end of @ronmarz's StormWatch run weatheringwildstorm.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/sto… 1 week ago
- Look at this on eBay ebay.com/itm/2020032420… #jedi #conan #FunkoPOP #sdcc 2 weeks ago