I’ve been rocking out to some classic Bosstones lately, and I gotta say, these guys have still got it. This is from later in their career when Chris Rhodes (formally of Spring Heeled Jack) had joined up and started adding to the writing duties w/ the rest of the group. One of the things I always liked about the band is that it was seriously no one person’s band, everyone wrote and added their distinct flavor to the Bosstones stew. This song holds up as classic Bosstones to me as any thing off of “Don’t Know How to Party” or “Devil’s Night Out”.
- RT @ChetWild: Nope. But I'll be at the @SManifesto show this Thursday at the Orpheum! twitter.com/radjose/status… 19 hours ago
- About to use my @EargasmEarplugs for the first time at this ska/punk show! Kind of excited about it to be honest! 19 hours ago
- Another historic team up of #23minofSka & @GeekNerdery feat. tracks from the Dump Trumps, the Pomps, the Chalk Outl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Weathering #WildStorm covers "Black Ops" issues 1 & 2 by @shoncbury, Dan Norton & @inkmonkeyhope weatheringwildstorm.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/bla… #Image #Comics 3 days ago
- Thank you to @adultswim & @timheidecker for the best Christmas tree topper ever! #XmasUnclassified #XmasUnsealed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago