I’ve been rocking out to some classic Bosstones lately, and I gotta say, these guys have still got it. This is from later in their career when Chris Rhodes (formally of Spring Heeled Jack) had joined up and started adding to the writing duties w/ the rest of the group. One of the things I always liked about the band is that it was seriously no one person’s band, everyone wrote and added their distinct flavor to the Bosstones stew. This song holds up as classic Bosstones to me as any thing off of “Don’t Know How to Party” or “Devil’s Night Out”.
- #TheWildStorm issue 8 by @warrenellis & @JonDavisHunt vs the original #WildStorm Universe wp.me/p5QmgG-10x #comics 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewNadeau0: MY WIFE:We named you after our favorite songs. You were mine LAYLA: I love that ME: And you mine THEME FROM DUCKTALES: N… 3 days ago
- Weathering #WildStorm covers #Grifter v1 #7-10 by @StevenTSeagle @ryanbnjmn & many others wp.me/p5QmgG-Yy #comics #Image #LosAngeles 3 days ago
- Comparing the old #WildStorm U to the new one in #MichaelCray 1 by @bryanedwardhill @NStevenHarris & @DexstarInks wp.me/p5QmgG-WV 6 days ago
- Weathering #WildStorm covers #Deathblow v1 22 by Brandon Choi, Tom Joyner & Trevor Scott wp.me/p5QmgG-Vy #comics #image #MichaelCray 1 week ago